“It’s All About Me”
GEORGE W. BUSH
THE GREATEST LEADER
President George W. Bush claimed – on television that showed repeatedly world-wide – that God told him to attack Iraq – which killed and injured a million of Human Beings.
Qur’an 22:40 Permission to fight is given to those against whom war is made, because they have been wronged.
President George W. Bush wronged Iraq and Islam when he made a preemptive attack on Iraq in 2002 claiming that Iraq was behind 9-11, Iraq harbored terrorists, and that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Bush publicly announced on television that God told him to attack Iraq. Bush later publicly admitted that Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11. Bush often confessed that no weapons of mass destruction had been found by inspectors in Iraq.
(Some weapons and gas was found in Iraq that the US Government had given Saddam / Iraq to fight Iran years earlier.)
Interesting descriptions / perspectives around Qur’an 2:257-8: The Qur’an ensures universal freedom of conscience that remains free for people of all faiths and no faith. Those who still reject God can only be punished by God – no human being has that right.
1. Do you believe that President George W. Bush attacked Iraq?
2. Do you believe that God told President George W. Bush to attack Iraq?
3. Do you believe that God is in control and that God wanted these specified Human Beings injured and killed?
4. Does your “faith” have no limits?
This is Gary DeVaney. (Captain, USAR / ARNG – retired)
I have thought long and hard about it and have come to the evolving conclusion that:
“George W. Bush is the GREATEST leader that I have ever seen in my entire lifetime.”
President George W. Bush is responsible for over a million Iraqi deaths and injuries since he waged a pre-emptive war on a country that could not defend itself against the USA. His primary reasons for waging war on the Iraqis turned out to be bold-faced, blatant lies.
George W. Bush publicly claimed on world-television, for all to see, that God told him to attack Iraq.
Thomas Paine: My religion is to do good.
Moral Philosophies: “Do not do to another what you would not have another do to do”. “Do no harm”.
George W. Bush proved to be a tyrant who wanted dead those who compete against “US Corporate Interests”. If Bush could not break their wills – Bush proved to use military-might to kill them.
Obviously, President George W. Bush’s God / religion tells Bush to kill people who both God and Bush want dead.
Napoleon Bonaparte: Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.
The United States of America certainly proves that.
God Told Me To Attack Iraq
In a Democracy – we elect our leaders to represent us – not to rule over us.
A Republic is governed by laws – not Gods or men.
Aristotle: A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side.
“The Greatest Leader” is the most effective leader whose “will” can successfully break, control or kill all other’s wills under all circumstances.
To date, that is exactly what President George W. Bush has successfully done. His “will” led, and he successfully got results through others who command his killing machine.
Who has been able to break George W. Bush’s will to end the illegal war that he was ordered by his “Corporate Masters” to start? Are those select Corporations puppets to the International Bankers?
Neither can Bush’s fellow Republicans stop him – even those Republicans who do have a conscience and do want to stop him.
Neither will the deceptive – proven to be wimpy – Democrats.
Certainly Bush’s chosen (oil-owning) enemy cannot break his will. Those solvent countries and their Governments will continue to die trying.
Up to now, Bush has successfully controlled the “power-wills” of the American people. Specifically, to date, he has controlled the will of the US Senate, the US Congress, the mainstream media, most US Christians and most of the wills of the prominent leaders of the rest of the World.
Bush operates as if the World is essentially America’s property – inconveniently inhabited by peasants squatting over Bush’s oil-fields.
Can you tell the World who will stop a US President – and at what price?
Seneca the Younger: Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
George W. Bush’s government has become Adolf Hitler’s Nazi government – except, Bush HAS the weapons of mass destruction. He HAS the technology. He HAS the control of “space-command”. And, he GETS all of the International Banker’s money and backing that he asks for. He HAS all that he needs to do it all – whereby Hitler did not.
Nothing breaks or controls human wills faster than killing a million people. George W. Bush HAS accomplished that. Again, that heinous “accomplishment” fearfully controls most of the cowardly wills in the US Congress and Senate and most of the other prominent wills in leadership positions worldwide.
All previous US Presidents combined have borrowed about 1.01 trillion dollars up to the year 2000.
President George W. Bush alone HAS borrowed about 1.05 trillion dollars since the year 2000. (CNN News: 6-18-2007)
To make it perfectly clear, President George W. Bush HAS borrowed more money from the International Bankers than all the previous US Presidents have borrowed combined. That makes the International Bankers very happy because your children will be paying endless interest on the money that is being spent to fulfill their agenda.
By the way, I view that the International Bankers are the bosses of the Bush gang. Nobody dare know them or point the finger at them. To appeal to the child, the International Bankers are “The Wizard of OZ” that controls all from behind the curtain.
George W. Bush is the GREATEST leader I have ever seen. Like God, his will and deeds are not subject to law.
According to corporate-media-propaganda, his will indicates that the killing has just begun.
For anyone who thinks that it is too late to impeach – in Iraq – as of Jan 2008:
Every 10 minutes an Iraqi dies.
Every 10 hours a US soldier dies.
Every 10 days 2 BILLION US DOLLARS is lost to Bush’s illegal war.
This is the price we pay for not impeaching now, tomorrow, the next day, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc…..
Neither you nor I could break George W. Bush’s will to end the New World Order / One World Government / International Banker agenda. Have we all been beaten and are we all controlled by his agenda’s corrupt will? Is “free-will” over for America?
I do take issue with America:
I am embarrassed and angered by the imperialistic, murderous agendas and war-crimes of our US Government.
President George W. Bush said: “You are either with us or against us.”
I am against this President’s Government. President Barack Obamahas continued Bush’s policies, therefore, I am against his Government also. I am a loyal patriot of the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights – but not to these treasonous Governments. I claim that Constitutional Law has been broken. This Government is killing and injuring millions of Human Beings to fulfill its international financial and political interests.
Under President George W. Bush the US military made a pre-empted attack on Iraq, a country that could not defend itself against the US military.
Later, George W. Bush publically admitted on world-wide television that Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11.
A million dead and injured Iraqis will get no justice concerning the murderous deeds of George W. Bush.
Bush attacked Afghanistan for its oil and to secure an oil pipeline claiming that we were fighting terrorism. Jesse Ventura claims that Lithium is abundant in Afghanistan.
In its quest for oil, and other valued natural resources, the US Government proves to have no respect for the rule of law.
The United States of America I knew and loved promoted Human Liberty and Human Rights.
Today, the US Government engages in illegal searches, wiretaps, false imprisonment, torture and it criminalizes free-speech – which is censorship. The USA has become the main God-like terrorist of the planet.
The US Government has set up secret torture dungeons and secret assassination “hit squads” that murder individuals all over the planet.
George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, George Tenet, Condoleezza Rice, and even Colin Powel knew about and engaged in these illegal and insane activities. They were wrong, insane and evil. I stand against them and for a better America.
The politically insane have taken control of the Governmental asylum.
Not one of these high-ranking officers or the Bush administration has been held accountable.
The US Government no longer regards the law nor does it respect Human Rights.
The US Christian zealously protects George W. Bush instead of zealously prosecuting George W. Bushfor his war-crimes and blatant imperialism.
The Biblical God must be proud of His appointed leader, President George W. Bush, who may go down in history as THE GREATEST LEADER ever.
The US right to protest and “democracy” (majority-rule) does not exist in reality in the USA. They are virtues that are as phony as the “fair and just” Biblical God – and as phony as the “innocence” of George W. Bush.
If any US President fails to uphold portions of the US Constitution, I take side with the Constitution against that President.
We have lost our secular American Government – which is now becoming an all-consuming, religious and imperialistic monster.
I am a US citizen – a retired reserve Army officer. I love my memory of the USA – but – I don’t recognize it anymore.
President George W. Bush’s big Government and military spending has caused the majority of US debt to be held by China. The dismantling and / or demise of The United States Of America, as we know it, may be in the works.
Christian, faith-laden, authority-worshippers are doing nothing to prevent it. For the US Christian believers it is: My God / My President / My Country – right or wrong.
Time has passed. President Barack Obama had made moral, humane promises to the American people that, once in office, Obama blatantly broke. President Barack Obama turned from Democrats to Republican in that he upheld, extended and strengthened George W. Bush’s military policies and Bush’s wars. Barack Obama was re-elected for a second term as President of the United States. I am confident that Republican corporations voted him in.
On our planet, there exists a “might makes right” / God promoting Government that terrorizes the rest of the world – and it is US.
If other Governments – of other sovereign countries – do not bend to the US Government’s imperialistic will – the US proves to kill them.
Gary DeVaney – Captain USAR retired.
5/19/2012 Concerning the killing of Osama Bin Laden, there is an interesting difference between Bush and Obama. If the Bush administration didn’t like somebody, they took them to torture chambers. If the Obama administration doesn’t like somebody, they murder them. Noam Chomsky
The Governments of Viet-Nam, Iraq, and Afghanistan did not obey US so look what we did to them. I am a retired US Reserve Army Officer (1961-83). I also am guilty of “influencing” just a little. I was wrong. Think about it. Our US foreign policy is and has been since WWII: Obey US and adhere to our interests or we will kill you. We don’t welcome competition. We wage heartless war to fulfill our interests. We develop might-makes-right war technology to have our way. We murder by remote control. Ever since the extermination of the American Indians – in order to steal their lands – we have been and we are wrong.
I personally blame the Biblical God model. This insane, monstrous God chose about 3 million people who He led out of Egypt to murder over 60 cities – men, women and children – in order to steal their land for His “chosen”. What a God! What a model. The US Government has become this monstrous God to the Human victims of this world. I won’t miss, due to age, having to watch much more of this primitive evil.
Authority makes laws to only serve and to protect authority. The rich and powerful are immune to US civil and criminal law. District Attorneys and higher courts decide not to try their cases.
(Example: George W. Bush and Barack Obama both illegally murdered selected Human Beings with Drones. Congress later passed laws to make it legal.)
Justice for the citizen does not exist when laws protect authority, the rich and the powerful. “Too big to fail” corporations are mostly immune to civil and criminal justice.
“National Security” proves to be “Government Cover-up”. Fear-based authority worshippers support authoritative government cover-up. To demonize truthful “whistleblowers”, who expose U.S. Government corruption and murder, proves that “blind justice” no longer exists in the USA – especially concerning our U.S. Government.
Regrets, Gary DeVaney
The Future of Lethal Drones
If you are the above average psychopath, you just wait until Private Assassination Drones (PADS) with cameras and lethal armament become available for sale at Wal-Mart. Program in your target like Bush did and Obama does and let fly. No expensive hit-man to hire. With immunity, enjoy taking out your own kill, with precision and prejudice! For Christmas, give the perfect gift for right-wing, Christian Republicans who want to eliminate non-believers, liberals, Atheists and blasphemers. Just think, when “living chips” are implanted, by law in all citizens, imagine how easy your targets will be acquired! Due to popular demand, orders are backlogged. Be patient. Allow 3 days for delivery. Due to this special offer, buy one and get one free. Why wait! Place you order(s) today!
50 Reasons George W. Bush is despised.
News & Politics
50 Reasons You Despised George W. Bush’s Presidency: A Reminder on the Day of His Presidential Library Dedication
He’s one of the worst presidents ever.
April 24, 2013
On Thursday, President Obama and all four living ex-presidents will attend the dedication of the $500 million George W. Bush Presidential Library at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. Many progressives will remember Bush as a contender for the “worst president ever,” saying he more aptly deserves a multi-million-dollar prison cell for a litany of war crimes.
Amazingly, the Bush library seeks to ask visitors “What would you have done?” if you were in this president’s shoes. The ex-president’s defenders are betting that the public will reconsider their judgments after a hefty dose of historical amnesia. Bush has been absent from political debates in recent years, instead making millions in private speeches. Today, his popularity is even with Obama’s; both have 47 percent approval rating.
Let’s look at 50 reasons, some large and some small, why W. inspired so much anger:
1. He stole the presidency in 2000. People may forget that Republicans in Florida purged more than 50,000 African-American voters before Election Day, and then went to the Supreme Court where the GOP-appointed majority stopped a recount that would have awarded the presidency to Vice-President Al Gore if all votes were counted. National news organizations verified that outcome long after Bush had been sworn in.
2. Bush’s lies started in that race. Bush ran for office claiming he was a “ uniter, not a divider.” Even though he received fewer popular votes than Gore, he quickly claimed he had the mandate from the American public to push his right-wing agenda.
3. He covered up his past. He was a party boy, the scion of a powerful political family who got away with being a deserter during the Vietnam War. He was reportedly AWOL for over a year from his assigned unit, the Texas Air National Guard, which other military outfits called the “Champagne Division.”
4. He loved the death penalty. As Texas governor from 1995-2000, hesigned the most execution orders of any governor in U.S. history—152 people, including the mentally ill and women who were domestic abuse victims. He spared one man’s life, a serial killer.
5. He was a corporate shill from Day 1. Bush locked up the GOP nomination by raising more campaign money from corporate boardrooms than anyone at that time. He lunched with CEOs who would jet into Austin to “educate” him about their political wish lists.
6. He gutted global political progress. He pulled out of the Kyoto Protocol which set requirements for 38 nations to lower greenhouse gas emissions to combat climate change, saying that abiding by the agreement would “harm our economy and hurt our workers.”
7. He embraced global isolationism. He withdrew from the 1972 Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, over Russia’s protest, taking the U.S. in a direction not seen since World War I.
8. He ignored warnings about Osama bin Laden. He ignored the Aug. 6, 2001 White House intelligence briefing titled, “Bin Laden determined to strike in the U.S.” Meanwhile, his chief anti-terrorism advisor, Richard Clarke, and first Treasury Secretary, Paul O’Neill, testified in Congress that he was intent on invading Iraq within days of becoming president.
9. Ramped up war on drugs, not terrorists. The Bush administration had twice as many FBI agents assigned to the war on drugs than fighting terrorism before 9/11, and kept thousands in that role after the terror attacks.
10. “My Pet Goat.” He kept reading a picture book to grade-schoolers for seven minutes after his top aides told him that the World Trade Centers had been attacked in 9/11. Then Air Force One flew away from Washington, D.C., vanishing for hours after the attack.
11. Squandered global goodwill after 9/11. Bush thumbed his nose at world sympathy for the victims of the September 11, 2001 attacks, by declaring a global war on terrorism and declaring “you are either with us or against us.”
12. Bush turned to Iraq not Afghanistan. The Bush administration soon started beating war drums for an attack on Iraq, where there was no proven Al Qaeda link, instead of Afghanistan, where the 9/11 bombers had trained and Osama bin Laden was based. His 2002 State of the Union speech declared that Iraq was part of an “Axis of Evil.”
13. Attacked United Nation weapons inspectors. The march to war in Iraq started with White House attacks on the credibility of U.N. weapons inspectors in Iraq, whose claims that Saddam Hussein did not have nuclear weapons proved to be true.
14. He flat-out lied about Iraq’s weapons. In a major speech in October 2002, he said that Saddam Hussein had the capacity to send unmanned aircraft to the U.S. with bombs that could range from chemical weapons to nuclear devices. “We cannot wait for the final proof—the smoking gun—that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud,” he said.
15. He ignored the U.N. and launched a war. The Bush administration tried to get the U.N. Security Council to authorize an attack on Iraq, which it refused to do. Bush then decided to lead a “preemptive” attackregardless of international consequences. He did not wait for any congressional authorization to launch a war.
16. Abandoned international Criminal Court. Before invading Iraq, Bush told the U.N. that the U.S. was withdrawing from ratifying the International Criminal Court Treaty to protect American troops from persecution and to allow it to pursue preemptive war.
17. Colin Powell’s false evidence at U.N. The highly decorated soldier turned Secretary of State presented false evidence at the U.N. as the American mainstream media began its jingoistic drumbeat to launch a war of choice on Saddam Hussein and Iraq.
18. He launched a war on CIA whistleblowers. When a former ambassador, Joseph C. Wilson, wrote a New York Times op-ed saying there was no nuclear threat from Iraq, the White House retaliated byleakingthe name and destroying the career of his wife, Valerie Plame, one of the CIA’s top national security experts.
19. Bush pardoned the Plame affair leaker. Before leaving office, Bush pardoned the vice president’s top staffer, Scooter Libby, for leaking Plame’s name to the press.
20. Bush launched the second Iraq War. In April 2003, the U.S. military invaded Iraq for the second time in two decades, leading to hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths and more than a million refugees as a years of sectarian violence took hold on Iraq. Nearly 6,700 U.S. soldiers have died in the Iraq and Afghan wars.
21. Baghdad looted except for oil ministry. The Pentagon failure to plan for a military occupation and transition to civilian rule was seen as Baghdad was looted while troops guarded the oil ministry, suggesting this war was fought for oil riches, not terrorism.
22. The war did not make the U.S. safer. In 2006, a National Intelligence Estimate (a consensus report of the heads of 16 U.S. intelligence agencies) asserted that the Iraq war had increased Islamic radicalism and had worsened the terror threat.
23. U.S. troops were given unsafe gear. From inadequate vests from protection against snipers toHumvees that could not protect soldiers from roadside bombs, the military did not sufficiently equip its soldiers in Iraq, leading to an epidemic of brain injuries.
24. Meanwhile, the war propaganda continued. From landing on an aircraft carrier in a flight suit todeclare “mission accomplished” to surprising troops in Baghdad with a Thanksgiving turkey that was a table decoration used as a prop, Bush defended his war of choice by using soldiers as PR props.
25. He never attended soldiers’ funerals. For years after the war started, Bush never attended a funeral even though as of June 2005, 144 soldiers (of the 1,700 killed thus far) were laid to rest in Arlington National Cemetary, about two miles from the White House.
26. Meanwhile, war profiteering surged. The list of top Bush administration officials whose former corporate employers made billions in Pentagon contracts starts with Vice-President Dick Cheney and Halliburton, which made $39.5 billion, and included his daughter, Liz Cheney, who ran a $300 million Middle East partnership program.
27. Bush ignored international ban on torture. Suspected terrorists were captured and tortured by the U.S. military in Baghdad’s Abu Gharib prison, in the highest profile example of how the Bush White House ignored international agreements, such as the Geneva Convention, that banned torture, and created a secret system of detention that was unmasked when photos made their way to the American media outlets.
28. Created the blackhole at Gitmo and renditions. The Bush White House created the offshore military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, as well as secret detention sites in eastern Europe to evade domestic and military justice systems. Many of the men still jailed in Cuba were turned over to the U.S. military by bounty hunters.
29. Bush violated U.S. Constitution as well. The Bush White House ignored basic civil liberties, most notably by launching a massive domestic spying program where millions of Americans’ online activities were monitored with the help of big telecom companies. The government had no search warrant or court authority for its electronic dragnet.
30. Iraq war created federal debt crisis. The total costs of the Iraq and Afghan wars will reach between $4 trillion and $6 trillion, when the long-term medical costs are added in for wounded veterans, a March 2013report by a Harvard researcher has estimated. Earlier reports said the wars cost $2 billion a week.
31. He cut veterans’ healthcare funding. At the height of the Iraq war, the White House cut funding for veterans’ healthcare by several billion dollars, slashed more than one billion from military housing and opposed extending healthcare to National Guard families, even as they were repeatedly tapped for extended and repeat overseas deployments.
32. Then Bush decided to cut income taxes. In 2001 and 2003, aseries of bills lowered income tax rates, cutting federal revenues as the cost of the foreign wars escalated. The tax cuts disproportionately benefited the wealthy, with roughly one-quarter going to the top one percent of incomes compared to 8.9% going to the middle 20%. The cuts were supposed to expire in 2013, but most are still on the books.
33. Assault on reproductive rights. From the earliest days of his first term, the Bush White House led a prolonged assault on reproductive rights. He cut funds for U.N. family planning programs, barred military bases from offering abortions, put right-wing evangelicals in regulatory positions where they rejected new birth control drugs, and issued regulations making fetuses—but not women—eligible for federal healthcare.
34. Cut Pell Grant loans for poor students. His administration frozePell Grants for years and tightened eligibility for loans, affecting 1.5 million low-income students. He also eliminated other federal job training programs that targeted young people.
35. Turned corporations loose on environment. Bush’s environmental record was truly appalling, starting with abandoning a campaign pledge to tax carbon emissions and then withdrawing from the Kyoto Protocol on greenhouse gases. The Sierra Club lists 300 actions his staff took to undermine federal laws, from cutting enforcement budgets to putting industry lobbyists in charge of agencies to keeping energy policies secret.
36. Said evolution was a theory—like intelligent design. One of his most inflammatory comments was saying that public schools should teach that evolution is a theory with as much validity as the religious belief in intelligent design, or God’s active hand in creating life.
37. Misguided school reform effort. Bush’s “No Child Left Behind”initiative made preparation for standardized tests and resulting test scores the top priority in schools, to the dismay of legions of educators who felt that there was more to learning than taking tests.
38. Appointed flank of right-wing judges. Bush’s two Supreme Court picks—Chief Justice John Roberts and Associate Justice Samuel Alito—have reliably sided with pro-business interests and social conservatives. He also elevated U.S. District Court Judge Charles Pickering to an appeals court, despite his known segregationist views.
39. Gutted the DOJ’s voting rights section. Bush’s Justice Department appointees led a multi-year effort to prosecute so-called voter fraud, including firing seven U.S. attorneys who did not pursue overtly political cases because of lack of evidence.
40. Meanwhile average household incomes fell. When Bush took office in 2000, median household incomes were $52,500. In 2008, they were $50,303, a drop of 4.2 percent, making Bush the only recent two-term president to preside over such a drop.
41. And millions more fell below the poverty line. When Bill Clinton left office, 31.6 million Americans were living in poverty. When Bush leftoffice, there were 39.8 million, according to the U.S. Census, an increase of 26.1 percent.
The Census said two-thirds of that growth occurred before the economic downturn of 2008.
42. Poverty among children also exploded. The Census also found that 11.6 million children lived below the poverty line when Clinton left office. Under Bush, that number grew by 21 percent to 14.1 million.
43. Millions more lacked access to healthcare. Following these poverty trends, the number of Americans without health insurance was 38.4 million when Clinton left office. When Bush left, that figure hadgrown by nearly 8 million to 46.3 million, the Census found. Those with employer-provided benefits fell every year he was in office.
44. Bush let black New Orleans drown. Hurricane Katrina exposed Bush’s attitude toward the poor. He didn’t visit the city after the storm destroyed the poorest sections. He praised his Federal Emergency Management Agency director for doing a “heck of a job” as the federal government did little to help thousands in the storm’s aftermath and rebuilding.
45. Yet pandered to religious right. Months before Katrina hit, Bush flew back to the White House to sign a bill to try to stop the comatose Terri Schiavo’s feeding tube from being removed, saying the sanctity of life was at stake.
46. Set record for fewest press conferences. During his first term that was defined by the 9/11 attacks, he had the fewest press conferences of any modern president and had never met with the New York Timeseditorial board.
47. But took the most vacation time. Reporters analyzing Bush’s record found that he took off 1,020 days in two four-year terms—more than one out of every three days. No other modern president comes close. Bush also set the record for the longest vacation among modern presidents—five weeks, the Washington Post noted.
48. Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld. Not since Richard Nixon’s White House and the era of the Watergate burglary and expansion of the Vietnam War have there been as many power-hungry and arrogant operators holding the levers of power. Cheney ran the White House; Rove the political operation for corporations and the religious right; and Rumsfeld oversaw the wars.
49. He’s escaped accountability for his actions. From Iraq war General Tommy Franks’ declaration that “we don’t do body counts” to numerous efforts to impeach Bush and top administration officials—primarily over launching the war in Iraq—he has never been held to account in any official domestic or international tribunal.
50. He may have stolen the 2004 election as well. The closest Bush came to a public referendum on his presidency was the 2004 election, which came down to the swing state of Ohio. There the GOP’s voter suppression tactics rivaled Florida in 2000 and many unresolved questions remain about whether the former GOP Secretary of State altered the Election Night totals from rural Bible Belt counties.
Any bright spots? Conservatives will lambaste lists like this for finding nothing good about a president like W. So, yes, he created the largest ocean preserve offshore from Hawaii in his second term. And in his final year in office, his initiative to fight AIDS across Africa has been credited with saving many thousands of lives. But on balance, George W. Bush was more than eight years of missed opportunities for America and the world. He was a disaster, leaving much of America and the world in much worse shape than when he took the oath of office in 2001. His reputation should not be resurrected or restored or seen as anything other than what it was.
May 25th 2014: My main issue with Barack Obama is that he should be in prison along with Bush and Cheney for war crimes – specifically his drone attacks that have murdered numerous Human Beings in numerous countries. Judged properly, under US Constitutional law, the Geneva Convention and International Law, Obama’s “judge and jury” deeds would put him in prison. I swore to defend the US Constitution. (Retired Reserve Army Officer)
Steven Rosenfeld covers democracy issues for AlterNet and is the author of “Count My Vote: A Citizen’s Guide to Voting” (AlterNet Books, 2008).
State – ism:
Who do you know hasn’t yet seen “The God Murders” website or “The Shocking God” videos?
What one person, who you know, would be impacted if sent to this site?Gary DeVaney’s YouTube videos:
Any corrections, feedback or comments?